Susie's blog

Friday, May 05, 2006

Lucy's Brothers


These are Lucy's brothers, Major and Murphy. They love their sister. :) Actually, Major could care less that she's around. Murph likes to growl at her, probably because she slaps at him through the window when the boys are outside. I think she's taunting Murph!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

I think you could be right : )

6:35 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

I'm pretty sure that I am. Lucy doesn't know what great brothers she has!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Thanks! They think they're very cute also! :)

12:15 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Hmmm...wonder how they got so spoiled? : )

10:44 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

I have no idea. Are they spoiled?? It's not like they get treats all the time....or food from the table. :)

1:23 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I think I have pictures that can prove otherwise : )

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home