Saturday at Work

I just love working on Saturday. :( It's slow here at the old library this morning. Time is just dragging. Everybody must be at home sleeping in. Wish I was too. This is a picture of where I work. It's really a nice little library. I'm getting know all the neighborhood folks. The neighborhood is pretty quiet. The folks that come in the library are really nice. I've been here for just over two years and I feel like I've learned a lot. My co-workers are great. We're a good team I think.

3 Comments:
Hey...and don't forget about those Sundays you have to work too!!! : (
Yep, I do work Sundays every now and then. I do get comp time for that. Gives me time to come home, chill out and fix my housemate a great supper!
And I'm sure your housemate greatly appreciates those meals : )
Post a Comment
<< Home