posted by Susie @ 11:03 AM
Great picture!!!! Hey...where did you get those sea shells you're holding in your hands? ; )
A very nice person went in the water and got them for me. Wasn't that cool? I wound up with some great shells. You should see them!
Ahahaha...you're hysterical!!! : )
Hope you have a great time in Destin. You better come back with some cute pictures of a certain 7 year old! Have fun!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I love peaches.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Great picture!!!! Hey...where did you get those sea shells you're holding in your hands? ; )
A very nice person went in the water and got them for me. Wasn't that cool? I wound up with some great shells. You should see them!
Ahahaha...you're hysterical!!! : )
Hope you have a great time in Destin. You better come back with some cute pictures of a certain 7 year old! Have fun!!
Post a Comment
<< Home