Susie's blog

Thursday, May 18, 2006

My favorite Christopher!


This is my fabulous nephew Christopher. This picture was taken at birthday party. He is 7 years old and apparently loves ketchup! He is very smart and tells good jokes. He also like to watch ALF and Deal or No Deal. He is learning lots of big words and uses them at yard sales! Christopher is a very handsome young man and his Aunt Susie loves him very much!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Hey...I know him! He also likes a good game of 3D pinball : )

11:02 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

He sure does. He loves games period. I had no idea he was such an ALF fan! I'm not a fan of anything that eats cats! :P

11:10 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Hmmm...I think Murphy almost ate a cat one morning! : )

12:23 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Congratulations to Christopher! He is sooo smart! Now I know he takes after me!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Tell Christopher he did a great job! We're expecting big things from him in second grade : )

12:34 PM  
Blogger ForestJane said...

But I want to hear exactly what it was he said at the yard sale.

C'mon, is there a story here?

11:48 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

My sister had a yard sale about 2 weeks ago. I think there was a customer looking at the sofa (may have been something else). He told them that the price was negotiable!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home